93.6667 Mhz Crystal for AO-40 L Band Transverter

Good Morning to All,

I also have been looking into a crystal for a 144/1268 Mhz transmitting
converter for AO-40.  In the past Down East Microwave would have had the
crystal but to my surprise DEM has apparently replaced all of the 90 Mhz
crystals it uses with 180 Mhz units.  I guess I missed that evolutionary
development.  The tried and true 90 Mhz oscillator circuit used by  DEM
and many others has become my standard.  Has anyone seen a 180 Mhz
oscillator circuit published?

Thanks,

73 de Jess - W4MVB