De: Scott Townley [mailto:nx7u@arrl.net]
Enviado el: Thursday, August 22, 2002 2:56 AM
Para: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Asunto: [amsat-bb] RS-12/13 off?

No beacon hrd any freq RS-12/13 tonite at 0515Z pass over Arizona.
VE5SWL mentions same from yesterday.
Any info?
------------
Scott Townley
nx7u@arrl.net
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di

HF/VHF/UHF/Satellite MOBILE station
--> yet NEWER (August 2002) address http://members.cox.net/nx7u

"When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
Raoul Duke, Sportswriter

"Don't worry Boys, we'll weather this Storm of Approval
and come out as Hated as Ever"