9M8DX on AO40

Hi everyone,

I will be travelling to Kuching, East Malaysia and I will be operating as
9M8DX from 26.08 (from around 04:00utc) till 29.08 2002 (up to 08:00utc).
My main interest will be operation via AO40 satellite, but I will be also
active on HF.

I will try to be on all passes of AO40 during this few days.
It looks as many in Eu, USA, JA, and VK etc will have a chance.
I will use the same hardware set up, as during 7X0DX operation.
CW will be a preference, but if signals will be good I will give a go at SSB
as well.

For HF QSO's please QSL via DL4DBR.

For satellites QSO's I will handle cards directly myself (via 9V1XE).

73 & DX

Mirek
9V1XE, also 9M8DX, VK3DXI , SP5IXI