De: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]En nombre
de Reicher, James
Enviado el: Martes, 20 de Agosto de 2002 21:31
Para: 'Patrick Moretti'; jeff w griffin; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org; Jay Urish
Asunto: RE: [amsat-bb] Yaesu VX7R

I've owned a VX5R for several years now and found it to be a super HT; full
featured, sensitive receiver, not easily overloaded.  Yes, the case can get
hot, particularly if you leave it sitting on your carseat with the windows
closed, in the hot Midwest summertime.  I've been using mine for my downlink
on UO-14 and been very impressed with the performance, even with the
rubberduck.  I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a reliable,
easy-to-operate/program HT.