2.4 GHz to 144 MHz downconverter
Down East Microwave DEM 2400-144RX.
Spec Sheet at URL: http://home.attbi.com/~k7kcs/2400rx.pdf
Was $225 new  sell for $150.

2.4 GHz 17 turn Helix (16 dBic)
Directive Systems DSH12-17
Spec Sheet at URL: http://home.attbi.com/~k7kcs/helixspec.jpg
Was $175 new  sell for $115.

I have my AO-40 antennas on a tripod on wheels and keep in the garage when
not in use so they have not been exposed to the weather. They are less than
a year old.  See a picture of the two assembled together at URL:

Will sell both for $245.00

Tracy Floren K7KCS k7kcs@arrl.net

Rotor Control Box is 9.5 visually 10.0 electrically. Elevation Unit works as
advertised but the azmiuth unit has failed (I detected the failure on the
bench so it did not blow fuse).  Has all the boom and mast mounting hardware
and manual.  I am asking $200 for all.

Tracy Floren K7KCS  k7kcs@arrl.net