RE: Latest news on AMSAT-DL page

Thanks you for your effort. This is the kind of information many of us have
been waiting for.
It has been rather frustrating to not have any idea what efforts were
underway. I understand everyone is busy but information like this makes us
all feel that we are involved and things are going forward. Please keep up
the dialog.

Thanks to Franc for the original work and to Don for the first pass at

Gary Gonnella W6RYO