doopler / footprint HELP!

Hi,
I always look for the "formula" to find the doopler and the footprint of a
satellite. A few weeks ago they turned some formulas, but I have not found
the correspondences with the data that I have in my application.

Known data in my application:
KEPLER AO07: ALL keplers DATA
HOME LON: 9.041
HOME LAT: 46.1875
HOME HEIGHT: 245
AZ: 336
EL: 46
HEIGHT: 1444
RANGE: 1875
SATLON: 2
SATLAT: 55
SQUINT: 139
ILLUMINATION: 100
ORBITNR: 27049 (127049)

DOOPLER for 29Mhz-144Mhz-432Mhz.... ????
FOOTPRINT forms????

Can someone help me? THANKS
I would like to complete my program but I don't find any calculation that
helps me to find the data that you/they miss to insert in my WlogTracker
FREEWARE!!! application.

Tanks, Franco, hb9oab@amsat.org