Re: Latest news on AMSAT-DL page

Darned impressive for a computer translator!  And I could figure most of
what the program failed to translate:
         dreiachs - three axis
         Squintwinkel - squint angle
         three-oh - three axis (mistranslation?)
         circulation - orbit (mistranslation)
         "at the soil" - on earth

Not so sure about:
         funkkontact - radio contact or communications ?
         magnetic erdachse - earth's magnetic field?

Unfortunately, the sentence structure of German is quite unlike english, as
the translation shows.  I wish my German was stronger.... especially in
technical matters!

73
Paul W4SKI