Satellite Radio for Sale or Partial trade

I have a near mint IC821H that needs a new home. The radio includes the
mike, manual, and power cord, and is in outstanding shape. I'd like $600 or
best offer, and I'm willing to consider full or partial trades. Some things
I'd be interested in include an FT-817, a late model compact 2m or 70cm all
mode mobile, Yaesu az-el rotor system, or late model laptop, or whatever
else. I'm pretty open to offers, especially a trade and cash combo.

Drew, KO4MA