Re: MM Timezones

>Instantrack. ... changing timezones ...
>
>I suggested a .BAT file to set the TZ and change it for each timezone,
>Would simply running the computer on UTC instead of local time fix the
>problem?

Yes, if you can get him to do it. He would have to set TZ
accordingly, or uncomment the appropriate line in the IT.INI
configuration file.

For that matter, leaving the computer's clock set to his home
timezone and not changing TZ or InstantTrack's configuration would
work, too. There's no need for the timezone to agree with the
observer's location, just with the way the computer's clock is offset
from UTC.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org