From: "Jerry" <jerco@pi.be>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 14:43
Subject: [amsat-bb] PC-clock

Hello

It seems to me that my PC-clock is slowing down when I run  NOVA.Sometimes
it is 2minutes on 1h of running the programm.
Anybody have the same problem?What can I do about it?
Off course it's not plesant when you track a sat when its pass is already
going on at the time my computer tell's me so.

See you on the birds,ON4CJQ,Jerry.