Mauritius on AO40

A few minutes ago I worked Mauritius, 3B8/JA0QBY on AO40.  He was working CW
about 25 kHz above the beacon.  This was a good DX contact.  About 4 degrees
elevation for me in EN62, and 7 degrees elevation for him.

This was a total surprise to me - I hadn't heard about this operation at
all.  According to the DX bulletins he will be there until 14-20 August.
Not much time left!  Searching for the callsign on Google lead me to 425 DX
News Bulletin #588, which does mention AO40 satellite.  The other DX
bulletins didn't mention satellite.

73 es gud DX

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA