73, doug

   From: "Bill Greene VE7WFG" <bgreene@telus.net>
   Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:38:25 -0700

   Hello Everyone,

   I am looking for some ideas as to how I can connect two rotors (Azimuth)
   so they can track together either manually or by a tracking program.
   My setup has all uplink equipment for AO-40 on a set of Yaesu G-5600 B
   rotors and I have converted a TVRO dish for down link on AO-40.
   I would like the azimuth on the dish (with a Ham 3 or 4 ? rotor ) to be
   controlled by the tracking program along with the rest of the antenna
   array that is about 40 feet away.

   Any ideas ???

   I would like to thank everyone in advance for any information with
   regards to this.

   Thanks and 73 de VE7WFG

   Bill Greene
   Armstrong, BC