RE: Volunteer Radiomen - corrected spellings and complete

No problem.  Glad you went on your rant.  I now see I cannot
compete, no matter what name they want to give me.  Guess
we should all stay home and let the real pros handle it.

Mike.

Who only put 20 years in the army, and is now an "Amateur MARS
member, since I cannot be a volunteer radio operator, military or
otherwise anymore.