Rotors

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some ideas as to how I can connect two rotors (Azimuth)
so they can track together either manually or by a tracking program.
My setup has all uplink equipment for AO-40 on a set of Yaesu G-5600 B
rotors and I have converted a TVRO dish for down link on AO-40.
I would like the azimuth on the dish (with a Ham 3 or 4 ? rotor ) to be
controlled by the tracking program along with the rest of the antenna
array that is about 40 feet away.

Any ideas ???

I would like to thank everyone in advance for any information with
regards to this.

Thanks and 73 de VE7WFG

Bill Greene
Armstrong, BC