Re: FO29 EU to NA

Hi Dave,
from different time I am looking for some skeeds EU <> WW (ATLANTIC COAST)
to traffic above all also on FO29/FO20 OX/VE2/VO2/VE1/VE9/FP/W.../ etc... on
the Atlantic coast but till now I have not had the opportunity of able
effect an any contact here in JN46.
I also have good EU contacts on AO20/29 [59], perhaps better suitable for
the ampleness of the orbit and better RS15 where from three weeks I am
calling on the SSBNet ~29380 (+ / - doopler)  without any answer also
listening me DW on RS15 with 15db above the noise!

Also my elevation cannot be least therefore test to verify if with the
locator JN46ME you can have some elevations ~5/10 degrees.  Could also try
on AO07!
Possible news for activity with the ww-Atlantic coast on:
FO20/29 way J
AO07 way Á. / B
RS15

hi regards, HB9OAB