Re: TK/G0SFJ

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, A Thomas wrote:

> Interesting note - there was some QRM from what seemed to be a phonepatch
> in arabic when satellite was at its lowest horizon south/easternmost, east
> of Saadi Arabia in the footprint. I got the impression they were using the
> satellite.

I don't know from where the QRM come from, but from here, JM87AW, I can
listen to the phone patches in the high part of our 2 meters band almost
all day when I point my beam to south south east. Unfortunately I can't
tell what language they use. I doubt they use the satellite as in most
cases I can be stronger than them even when the satellite is less than
3 degrees high here.

73

Francesco	IZ5DWF/8