60cm Dish with Patch vs 3ft dish with offset helix feed

Anyone using the G3RUH 60cm dish with patch feed??  At what signal strength
are you receiving the AO40 beacon say on average...at say MA 100 and say
pointing angle of 20 degrees?? I am using 3 ft dish with helix feed...am
finding out helix feed is prone to desense..problems...I think the bigger th
helix be bigger the problem...(I guess from side lobes..of 70cm antenna...)

Mike Miller KA5SMA