UO-14's Good ears

Chair wrote:
"Interesting note - there was some QRM from what seemed to be a phonepatch
in arabic when satellite was at its lowest horizon south/easternmost, east
of Saadi Arabia in the footprint. I got the impression they were using the
satellite."

It would be fascinating to observe those phone patch conversations. With
cell phones bugged, and the Internet filtered, I wonder just who might be
talking.

You know the old saying: "Paranoia is just a better perception of reality."
73
Gunther
W8GSM