TK/G0SFJ

Hi gang

TK/G0SFJ operated on U)-14 from JN41RX,Ghisonnaccia Beach, Corsica, between
3 and 13 August 2002, using a Kenwood THD7-E with 5 watts into an Arrow.

The following stations were worked successfully on UO-14 and will get a
special QSL card when printed via the bureau:
OM3WAN
DL0DRO
HB9OAB
OZ1MY
EB8BNS
G7HIA
OE/PE5YES
G7VGM
DK3EK
F5ETM
SP7JSG
OE1JBG
S56HCE
IK5BZH
PA5RWE
OH5LK
F4AKJ
IW8ZFU
UA4BI
OE1JBC
EA6JF
RW3DVG
YO7LWL
G1WPR
DO2TC
F6HCC
UE3RST
UU1AA
DL5LF
OE3AAS
G8ATE
RA3EC
F4JRC
SV3EXQ
DO8DW
EB5ILD
F6BYG
EI8FRB
OM5MX
SP2XDQ
F6FTJ
DG0BBE
IZ5DWF/8
DO1GUT
OK1CDJ
MW0DBV

All passes were recorded on a walkman. If I have left anyone out,sorry,
please email me at g0sfj@amsat.org and I will check the tape.

DX limits were: Finland, Eire, Canary Islands, Greece, Ukraine and Russia,
and many in between!.

Interesting note - there was some QRM from what seemed to be a phonepatch
in arabic when satellite was at its lowest horizon south/easternmost, east
of Saadi Arabia in the footprint. I got the impression they were using the
satellite.

Many thanks to all concerned, including the National Space Centre ARS
(GB2NSC) for loan of the Kenwood.

73 es gud dx de G0SFJ
Chair, GB2NSC