Re: "Dyson" Spiral antennas - AO40

There won't be enough gain on their own, and of course their sense is
opposite for use as a dish feed (for our purposes).
Another tricky part is that the phase center is frequency-dependent;
although one could net it in for single frequency use (like AO-40).

At 19:20 2002-08-17 -0500, G. Beat \(W9GB\) wrote:
>Has anyone tried these RHCP antennas for AO-40 or S-band receiving ?
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1374379117
>
>Greg
>w9gb
>
>----

------------
Scott Townley
nx7u@arrl.net
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di

HF/VHF/UHF/Satellite MOBILE station
--> yet NEWER (August 2002) address http://members.cox.net/nx7u

"When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
Raoul Duke, Sportswriter

"Don't worry Boys, we'll weather this Storm of Approval
and come out as Hated as Ever"