Re: Fwd: ATV from W5RRR?

Concerning live FSTV transmissions to the SHuttle:

The Naval Academy also transmitted live FSTV from our 40 foot dish using a
600W Henry AMp for a total ERP of 300,000 watts on Shuttle mission STS-37.
Although we blew it on our assigned pass (dish locked up), on the next
pass, after N9AB(?) sent their video, we sent ours and the crew said "wow,
color!" suggesting to us that we were the first ones they saw in color...

de WB4APR, Bob

That was back in the early ninties...