Asteroid Tracking (NY40)

Um....

This is where the some-time wise-guy turns into everyday dumb-guy....

Okay, I'll accept all advice on using IT or WinOrbit to track the asteroid.

How/which/where do you insert helio-[sun-]centric orbital parameters and get
them to run sensible predictions?
(and, yes, I can open the parts of the program to load parameters. I just
get confused converting "Semi-major Axis" expressed in AUs and "Perihelion
Passage" into IT and WinOrbit parameters...)

Do I have to dust off Satellite Tool Kit (www.stk.com)?

With thanks,
Peter
VK1KEP

PS But, as I read this on -Digest, someone has probably answered this by the
time I get to read it.