Fwd: [Moon-Net] S band Asteroid bounce

Forwarding this interesting bit from my good friend and eme neighbor, Mike,
KL6M.

It looks like you could use FFTDSP with additional integration and have a
chance hearing this one.  You will need to know their transmitting times
and have the common look window with Arecibo.  Getting more "possible"!
Lets see my Drake is 2401/123 --> 2380/102.

Hmmpf!  Only my FT-817 can tune there and only with wbfm!  Wonder if the
local C&W FM radio station pumping out 50kW on 101.7 will have any (IF feed
thru) effect?  Golly gee, miss Molly!  They got country music on Asteriod
2002 NY40!

Ed, AL7EB