Re: TH-F6 RX for linear birds

Hello Pedro,

I have been able to hear, very weakly, SSB signals from FO-29
using a long HT antenna (Diamond RH77B, 14 inches).  I expect
that a small beam such as the Arrow would be enough to copy
them.  The radio is not the most sensitive in the world, but
it does very well for its size and price.  Desense could be
a problem, but I have not tried it.

Let us know what happens!

73s,

Greg  KO6TH