WA8DBW Richard

Many of you have been sending mail to my husband Richard, WA8DBW for several
weeks and have failed to get an answer.  He has been under the weather for
some time and since he has never been one to complain, most of you are not
aware of his illness.

Richard underwent major cancer surgery August 9th in Akron.  The good news
is that he is now home and the long term prognosis looks good.

There are about 1800 unanswered messages in his assorted inboxes!  I am
deleting all of the messages.  This is because Richard would want to answer
or at least view all of them.   He is talking of checking his mail this
weekend and even getting on the radio!

If you sent a message that requires an answer from Richard, please resend it
and with Gods help he will answer it in a few days or a week.  He is up for
short periods and tires very quickly.  Please continue to be patient.

Thank you in advance for your kind thoughts and prayers.

Charmaine Reese

Richard D. Reese WA8DBW
http://wa8dbw.ifip.com