Re: -bb pecking order Issued: 8-15-02 23:40:40Z

One aid to this problem would be for AMSAT people to use only UTC time
in sending messages.  After all we are radio people who normally use
UTC/GMT time for radio operations.  Most mail programs allow message
listing in various order one selection is the message time.  At least
an orderly listing of SENT time should help a bit!  Cliff K7RR