FS: FT-847 RASCAL PSK-31 Interface - for AO-40

I have for sale one RASCAL R-3 (Wired and Tested at Factory) PSK-31 soundcard
interface. I used it to connect my FT-847 to AO40RCV to monitor/decode the AO-40
beacon, but it is also a TX/RX interfaces for PSK-31 and some other modes
(USB/LSB but not FM). The unit was $45 plus shipping new - I will sell it for
$35 with free shipping to anywhere in the 48 contiguous US states - shipping
elsewhere will be at the actual cost of shipping. I will accept payment by
PayPal or U.S. Postal money order only - no personal checks. First person who
emails me wanting it - gets it - I will contact the winner directly by email to
arrange payment and update the status on the amsat-bb.

Details of the unit are at http://www.packetradio.com/psk31.html#YAESU - look at
the "R-3" model.

73's

Don Woodward