TH-F6 RX for linear birds

Hi all,
I am setting up a portable station for use with the linear birds. Has
 anyone used the Kenwood TH-F6 as RX with this satellites (FO-20,
 FO-29, AO-7, RS-12/13...)? I'm planning to use an Arrow antenna and
 an old Kenwood TR-751 as TX. Is it enough sensitive in SSB? Has it
 desense problems working mode J or mode A full-duplex?
I have a Icom IC-R10 and I think that it is not enough sensitive and
 it has desense problems.

Thank you very much in advance!
73s fm Spain,
Pedro, EB4DKA