Re: GO-32 Heard

The GS32 downlink is a standard FSK downlink compatible with standard
9600 baud TNCs. The downlink will "sound" similar to UO22/KO23/KO25.....
If the BBS is loaded, you will be able to decode the downlink using
WISP. If the BBS is not loaded, and you leave the TNC in KISS and open a
terminal program, you should see the text "TECHSAT V.xx"  about once a
minute.
Assi 4x1kx/kk7kx