Asteroid echos on 2380 MHz

I have no details other than what you read below.  I just got this off the
SETI-League and moonbounce reflectors.  I'm going to try to find the
article on the ARRL website to see if they give anything more
details...like where is it in the sky, maybe some keps?

If you can tune 21 MHz lower on your AO-40 s-band receiver and are using a
7.5 or larger dish, you might even have a chance detecting this!  Maybe
there is info on the "heavens-above" site?

Ed, AL7EB

NEWINGTON, CT, Aug 15, 2002--Amateur Radio operators have been invited to
listen in as scientists bounce radio signals off an asteroid that's about to
make a "flyby" of Earth. The so-called 2002 NY40 asteroid will come close
enough to Earth that it will be visible to sky watchers using binoculars. But
because asteroids reflect but a tiny fraction of the light that strikes their
surface, a team at the Arecibo Radio Observatory in Puerto Rico will attempt
to "ping" the satellite with radio signals as it approaches Earth. telescope
at Arecibo Radio Observatory in Puerto Rico.
"We will be transmitting about 900 kW with 73 dB of gain towards the
asteroid," Mike Nolan of the Arecibo Radio Observatory told ARRL. "The
transmitted signal will be such that the received signal comes back centered
at 2380.0000000 MHz at the ground station we're aiming for--usually either
Arecibo or the Green Bank Telescope." Nolan said the signal would be either
CW or phase-coded at a bandwidth of up to 20 MHz. "We will be transmitting
most of the time when the asteroid is within 20 degrees of zenith at Arecibo
on August 15-20."