GO-32 Heard

GO-32's 9600 Baud FSK signal heard tonight at 435.225 MHz on the 2332 EST pass.
Sorry I didn't have my packet cable hooked up to decode it. I've posted a MP3
file of it to my sounds page - it kind of sounds like squelch noise - signal was
very weak (S0) on a 75+ degree pass using RHC antenna. Anyone know if it's
supposed to be a LHC, RHC or linear polarized downlink?

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535