-bb pecking order Issued: 8-15-02 23:40:40Z

I am not sure to whom this should be addressed, so I'll post it and assume
the proper person will respond. Direct would be fine if inappropriate for
the -bb.

I wonder what the pecking order is for the AMSAT -bb e-mail re-transmission
service?
Is it FIFO?
Is it the period you have been signed up?
Is it how much traffic you generate?

I need to better understand the protocol.

It can be very frustrating to get many responses to a thread you started,
when your question has not yet arrived. I have Road Runner which check
e-mail every 3 minutes, and I get tons of -bb postings, but not nearly in
the order sent.

My frustration level will surely decrease once I know the protocol.
Thanks to anyone that has the answers.

73
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM