Re: AO-40 DOWNCONVERTERS

 Yes,

 during my trip to the Pacific in July 2002 (T88ZF, KH2/DK2ZF and V63ZP Yap and
Pohnpei) I used an KUHNE Convertor with 50 MHz IF - same price , just to order
with 50 MHZ IF

 You can get any IF between 430 and 40 MHz.

 My second converter from Kuhne ( just as a backup - has an IF on 124 MHz )
 Why 124 MHz ?  I am using a FT-847 and this fine thing has no transmit
capability on 124 MHz-range ( air-radio)

 Come on and lets talk on AO-40

 73

 Rolf DK2ZF AMSAT-NA LM-34