1.2 GHz uplink coax

Hello Group-

I am slowly putting my satellite station together, and wonder what some guys
use for
coax on 1.2 GHz uplink. I have a run over 50FT and would like to know
where you get some low loss stuff that wont break the bank.

I have plenty of 70 Ohm CATV 1/2 aluminum shielded stuff sitting in the
garage.
Does anyone use this today? I know I would have to have a matching section
for
the impedance difference. What would be the lenght? I used 70 Ohm years ago
for 2M and 70M, used individual antenna tuners to match the line/ant to the
50
Ohm load. Dont have a tuner for 1.2GHz...

Thank you in advance to all that respond.

73

Mike, K8XF
New Port Richey, Fl.