AO-07 anyone in CW?

Hello satellite people,
finally I heard AO-07 in mode B (several times now). I can only work
CW on it since my station setup (which works fine in mode J) has
problems with mode B when I try to transmit SSB on 432 MHz (some
desense on 145 receive side I believe). Today I tried to call CQ
from JM87AW in the best morning pass I had over here and the
sat was in mode B. When uplinking with 10 W on a "arrow"-like
home made antenna the return signal was very chirpy, so I reduced
the output power to 2 W and the signal sounded much better, but still
no takers.
I think I'll try to work most of the LEO's analog passes over here
on the next days when the sats are on my east or very high, so
if anyone needs the square I'm available for skeds. Please
however try to listen for me on AO-07 mode B, I'd really like
to make a QSO on it (QRS PSE).
73

Francesco	IZ5DWF/8