From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Gunther Meisse
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 4:52 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] W8GSM Post storm

A number of you have ask about the status of the antenna farm after the
storm.
I have everything back in order and have replaced the 1.2m S-band
downlink
with a 7.5' W0LMD AZ/EL rig. I placed my 60cm /w/ patch on the yaesu
5500
system as a back up. (Also much less wind load) For those of you
interested,
I just updated my web page to include a picture of the new "Antenna
Farm".
www.wmfd.com/w8gsm
I will tell you the 7.5' /w/ Miller patch smokes with S9+5 above the
transponder noise floor on the MB.
Paul, lots of good telem to follow!!!
73
Gunther Meisse