ZRO report

Jim,

Here's my report

Time: 0540 UTC
EL:   19 Deg
Sq:    4 Deg
Rx:   60cm offset dish/5 turn helix/demi preamp/drake d/c/IC-209H
Mode: SSB

Full power carrier was S8 above my noise floor.  I was able the carrier for
110 seconds then lost it at the next step.  I copied through three cycles
and lost it at the same point each time.  I copied the carrier at 2401.735
which was 30 kHz above the data carrier.

My impression is that it is an excellent tool.  I just wish it were also
available outside the RUDAK operations window.

73,
Lee-KU4OS

"Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare
their achievements with those of other people."
      -- Nido Qubein