Logan Utah Small Sat Conf

At Logan Utah this week is the small satellite conference. Mon-Thurs.
Probably will be a few visiting HAMS in the area. Maybe we can get
together on an off night at the bar downtown like we did last year?

This is my last shot at Email, but my HT will be on APRS if anything comes
together, and someone can send out an APRS bulletin..

If you dont have APRS, remember that you can usually contact any APRS
person direct by transmitting a VOICE call on 144.39 with PL of 100 and
that will open the speaker on his APRS rig so he can hear a voice
call also...  We call it voice alert on 144.39.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob