Re: Aluminium Dish Painting?

Hi All,

In reference to my wrapping the downconvertor in aluminum foil:

First, I wrapped it so the shiney side is out..

Two, the temperature of the downconverter remains stabilized very well this
way (Transystem 3731)..

And three, the Transystem guru , Bob K5GNA, has told me that he has done
exactly the same thing..

So, no new cooking secrets here....

regards,

Roy VE7BPB
Vancouver

PS: it never gets to the 100 degree mark in temperature here, so a little
common sense about where to do this is helpful...