Re: Aluminium Dish Painting?

> For those of you with a similar setup, have you painted the dish? Any
> ill-effects?

I have a pair of G3RUH dish + patch antennas, and I painted mine.

They perform perfectly!

I used Krylon Flat White Spray paint

I tested a sample of paint on a piece of plastic in the microwave first, and
it didn't get hot. So I guess didn't absorb any microwave radiation.

Here in Bermuda my old unpainted dish used to get very very hot, ... enough
to burn you. The new painted ones are cool to the touch even in 90 deg
direct sunlight :^)

So paint it FLAT white.

Paul, VP9MU