G3RUH Patch Measurements

I performed some impedance measurements on a G3RUH patch antenna this
morning. The antenna looks really good with a return loss of almost 35dB at
2.4 GHz. The smith chart plot also looks really good. I had some electrical
delay in the N to sma connector that I did not account for so the smith
chart is slightly rotated . The plots can be found here:

http://ozoni.com/n4ip/circularpatch01.JPG
http://ozoni.com/n4ip/circularpatch02.JPG

Now let's see how it works :)

Pieter Ibelings