Now: Mnemonic and icon wanted - Was Re: Doppler's First name?

   Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 18:58:42 -0400
   From: Margaret Leber <maggie@voicenet.com>

   Actually, the true answer depended on where he was in orbit. From
   perigee to apogee, his Christian name sounded like "Johann". From apogee
   to perigee, his Christian name sounded more like "Andreas", since the
   harmonic envelope was shifted upwards.

   In fact his true name was "Loretta", but only close friends knew...

OK, it's clearly time for my two requests:

I can never remember which is apogee and perigee.  Are there some good
mnemonics for this?  Maybe one will work for me.

And:  does anyone have a good icon for InstantTrack?  I want to be
able to have a shortcut down on the bottom of my Windows screen, but
already have a MSDOS icon there.  Any icon that signifies tracking
will do, but I plan to be getting Nova soon, it should look different.

73, doug

And everyone knew him as Nancy