For Sale: IC-202 & IC-402

Hi All:

I have decided to sell my IC-202, & IC-402.   These are portable, CW and SSB
rigs.  They are ideal for use as IFs in a portable microwave system as well
as for portable VHF/UHF operation.  Both are in excellent condition, there
are no marks on the front panels.  All three rigs look, and operate like
new.  All of the push-pin locks on the side panels are in-place, and
unbroken.

The original manuals for both rigs, and microphones are included.  Both rigs
include carrying handles made of heavy black webb belt material.

Specs are available at:

IC-202:  http://www.n7uic.net/radio/icom/ic202/ic202.htm
IC-402:  http://www.rigpix.com/icom/ic402.htm

I am asking $250 each for the IC-202 and IC-402.

Thanks & 73,

Woody
KJ4SO