From: <Builderick@aol.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 14:44
Subject: [amsat-bb] Go-32

Greeting !!
Heard Go-32 today.
on 435.225 mhz fm at 18:40 utc in Colorado
4XTECH-11PBLIST/2 <<UI>>:PB: EMPTY
Is the BBS open for amateur use on Techsat?uplink frequency?
Rick

[automatic signature file below]
Amateur radio callsign -->KB0VBZ
Name -->Rick
Grid square locator --> DM79op
On aprs and amateur radio  satellites -Pcsat-UO-22 decode sstv and weather
pictures as my hobbie. In construction, contract rough frame new houses.

E-mail can be sent to my mobile phone (100 characters max including subject
line)
using this e-mail address--->     3035702419@mobile.att.net