Re: Calculate Elevation

There was a government site which would plot your horizon given your
lattitude and longitude...as I remember it was used to plot coverage for
either FM stations or Cellular sites. For some reason it was disabled last
year and hasn't been up since.  Sounded like a
"legal" type problem....

If anyone knows of an operating location for this program, I would be
interested also....

Thanks...

Roger
WA1KAT