Calculate Elevation

Hello all,

    I have been using Satscape to track the birds. So the info I have found
out about my QTH is that
I am surrounded by mountains.( I knew this with out Satscape <grin>) I have
calculated by using the sun and some of the birds that my
minimum horizon is between 18-25 deg. I am lucky from azimuth 170-230 it
goes down to 8 deg. So what I am
looking for is away to figure out the time and how long the birds are above
these minimums. I also live in a town house
which makes planning for my antenna farm more fun. I was able to copy
signals last night on AO-10 with my new Kenwood
TS-2000 and my Diamond GP-6. I live on the coast in Pacifica Ca, 12 miles
south of San Francisco.

Lance Murphy
KG6DSN