RE: ISS - How to?

Actually both are correct.

>From the ARISS page: http://www.rac.ca/ariss.htm

Frequencies in use

The following frequencies are currently used for ARISS general QSO's
Voice and Packet Downlink: 145.80 (Worldwide)
Voice Uplink: 144.49 for Regions 2 and 3 (The Americas, and the Pacific)
Voice Uplink: 145.20 for Region 1 (Europe, Central Asia and Africa)
Packet Uplink: 145.99 (Worldwide)

The original post did not specify voice or data so this is good information
for both.

73,
Steve
KA5YFC