From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Mason
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 1:03 PM
To: Amsat BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] SATgates

Hi All/Bob,

Ok, if there is a lack of SATgates - what kind of software should be in
use
to relay stations heard via NO-44/ISS to the appropriate destination?  I
can
hear the activity from at least NO-44 on a regular basis.

I'd be happy to set that kind of thing up here (JO01KU), as I have a
server
that sits here all day (on broadband) doing next to nothing, and another
on
a 6Mb backbone in the next town (also not doing very much!).

Regards,

Richard