Vacation Trip

Greetings to All,

My XYL and I are making a trip to Little Rock, AR and then back to
Branson, MO.  Our route will generally take us from Western NE to Omaha
and south to AR and MO.  If there are any other AMSATers out there along
the way that would like to send me information relative to 2 m. repeater
freqs., especially those machines I could work along the way that might
be used by other satellite enthusiasts.  We have a sked but it's somewhat
"flexible" so it might be possible to stop for a break, lunch, or just an
eyeball QSO.  We plan stays of several days each in Little Rock and
Branson.  It would be great to meet some other satellite operators along
the way and in these two cities as well.

Please answer directly and we'll make a sked.  Thanks for the bandwidth.

73  Frank, K0BLT  DN81kq  Western NE